Function Specific Panel Meters, Bargraphs and Controllers. Featuring loop-powered meters and bargraphs, short depth meters for smaller spaces, and measuring almost any input signal.
Specifically recommended for O.E.M.s who require larger quantities of reliable, tried, trusted, and cost effective meters.
A powerful, intelligent, 5/6-digit Programmable Meter Controller (PMC) with modular input signal conditioning Modules and various outputs, advanced software features for monitoring, measurement, control and communication applications.
• The Tiger 320 Operating System supports an easy to use PC based Configuration Utility Program (which can be downloaded FREE from the Texmate website) and programming via front panel buttons.
• Cross channel math functions to calculate the sum, difference, ratio or the product of two inputs.
• Brightness control of LED display from front panel buttons.
• On demand tare, calibration and compensation can be initiated by the front panel program button.
• Autozero maintenance for super stable zero reading is provided for use in weighing applications.
• Programmable input averaging and smart digital filtering for quick response to input signal changes.
• Display text editing. Customize display text for OEM applications.
• Dual independent totalizers to integrate input signals.
• 6 super smart, independently programmable setpoints with 8 selectable functions, including latching, deviation, hysteresis, register resetting, tracking and dual PID. Plus 7 programmable timer modes on all 6 setpoints.
• Setpoints activated from any input, any register in the meter or from any digital input.
• Peak & valley (max & min) with front panel recall and reset.
• Up to 4 selectable 32 point or one 125 point flexible linearization tables are provided.
• Logging with a date/time stamp, initiated at timed intervals, by activation of a setpoint, or manually.
• Free Tiger Apps Development System to create powerful customization to suit any proprietary OEM application.
• The Tiger Controller with it's modular construction simplifies the use for any control and measurement needs.
• More than 120 different interchangeable input signal conditioning module, from 4-20mA, 5AAC, AC Volts, Thermocouple, RTD, Load Cell, Quad Thermocouple, 4-20mA, RTD or combination of RTD+4-20mA, T/C+4-20mA, ACV/AC Amps=Watts and more.
• Different type of Displays are available. 5digit, 6digit, Dual 6digit, Triple 5digit, Bargraph, LCD 6digit and more.
• Auto-sensing high voltage (85-265 VAC / 95-300VDC) or optional low voltage(15-48VAC/10-72VDC) AC / DC power supply.
• Serial output options include RS-232, RS-485, ModBus, Ethernet, or direct meter-to-meter communications.
• Single or dual 16-bit Isolated Analog Outputs. Programmable 0~4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V for retransmission, 4-20mA loops to drive valve actuators, remote controllers & displays, multi-loop feedback and PID output. Scalable from 1 count to full scale.
• For applications where sensor excitation is required, modules are provided with 5V, 10V or 24 V DC voltage outputs.
• Plug-in I/O modules include electromechanical or solid state relays, logic outputs or open collector outputs. 6 inputs & 16 outputs of opto-isolated I/O can be connected to an external DIN Rail terminal block module.
• Internal program safety lockout switch to prevent tampering.
• Data logging in internal 1MB EEPROM or in a removable SD Card Memory Module.
• Real time clock with 15 year Lithium battery backup.
• Optional NEMA-4 front cover.
• UL Listed
• CE Certified
An economically programmable meter relay with isolated 4 to 20 mA retransmission for measurement and control applications in a 96x48mm , 96x24mm and our Bargraph in a 144x36mm case.
• 38 I-Series Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners (include AC / DC Current, AC / DC Voltage, Load Cell, Pressure, Process, Resistance, Temperature, 4 to 20 mA)
• Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999
• Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply (85-265 VAC / 95-300 V DC or optional 15-48 VAC / 10-72 V DC)
• 5, 10 or 24 V DC excitation (for external transmitters, pressure transducers, load cells and resistance bridge type sensors)
• Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED (red or green 0.8” LED large display option) with display range –1999 to 9999
• Bragraphs come in a mono color or tricolor with 4 digit or bragraph only
• Four annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to four set points
• Two 9 Amp Form C and two 4 Amp Form A relays, or optionally four 4 Amp Form A relays , available (DL models only)
• Three programming buttons and selectable ranges from the front panel
• Selection of relay activation above or below each set point
• Hysteresis, Delay on make and Delay on break, Peak and Valley
A versatile series of digital panel meters for monitoring and measurement applications, standard 0.56 inch LED and a large 0.8 inch LED display in 3.5 ,4 and 4.5 digit format.
• 33 I-Series Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners (include AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Load Cell, Pressure, Process,, Resistance, Strain-Gage, Temperature, process 4 to 20 mA)
• Most input modules come with a zero and span potentiometers for easy calibration, optional zero pot in some modules.
• 5, 10 or 24 V DC excitation (for external transmitters, strain-gages, load cells and resistance bridge type sensors)
• Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply (85-265 VAC/95-300 VDC or optional 14-48 VAC/10-72 VDC)
• Standard red or optional green or super bright red LED
• Optional NEMA-4X, IP-65 hinged, lockable, water and dust proof cover, optional extra fire resistant metal case
• 1/8 DIN (96 x 48mm), 1/16 DIN(96x24mm) and bargraph in a 9/64 DIN (144x36mm) case size
• UL and CE certified
Industry First Plug and Play Transducers - TDX Series